I love golf, but sometimes I fear that I will never truly be good at it. Most people nowadays are like me: they know they could be quite good at their swing, if only they had the time to practice. However, with all the stresses of daily life, jobs, families and financial responsibilities and commitments, there simply isn’t time to practice. On the other hand, we all know that practice makes perfect, so we are left in a lose-lose situation. However, I recently came across the Break 80 Without Practice program, which is said to be one of the very best things out there that will help me improve my golf game, without the need to practice constantly. I have to say that I was impressed by that claim, but found it a bit unbelievable. After all, who is able to learn golf just by listening to a few discs? However, I felt I had no other option than to try it, and since it was only $47 and came with some really cool bonuses, I figured I may as well give it a go. I was also encouraged by the full 8 week money back guarantee, which meant that I really wouldn’t lose any money if I didn’t like it or didn’t notice an improvement in my game. Here is what I found.
How Break 80 Without Practice Works
Essentially, if you find yourself in a location where you are able to listen to CDs, be that at home, in your car, in the office, or anywhere else, this product promises to be able to teach you how to break 80 in golf, even if you don’t have time to practice. It does this through four very specific CDs, which are broken down in all the essential items you need to know about this great game. It comes with hundreds of positive reviews, which can fill you with confidence.
What You Get with Break 80 Without Practice
As stated, you receive four CDs to teach you everything you need to know. These are:
- Inspiration not perspiration, which shows you why your scores aren’t going down and how you can change this. It also includes teachings from Vietnam Prisoners of War, who spent countless hours playing golf in captivity. You will learn how to actually get a return on your efforts and how you can use the power of your own emotions. Lastly, it looks into the psychology of golf.
- Work on your game at home is the second CD, which shows you how to have better strength, energy and coordination, particularly on the last holes. It also helps you to avoid injuries and how to use equipment to get lower scores. It looks into the statistics of golf scores, and why those with very bad swings can still win a tournament.
- Using your mind to improve your golf, which teaches you to use the part of your brain (90%) that isn’t use? It also looks at NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming), and at how you can crush the barrier of your mind. It looks at hypnosis (used by Tiger Woods, for instance), and what the accelerated learning techniques were that the Soviets have used in the Olympics. It includes mental training tips and teaches you how to practice without actually going to a range.
- Putting it all together is the last CD. Here, you will learn how to repeat perfect shots, how to bring them to the range, how to eliminate those hard holes and your own nervousness, how to master your emotions, how to use your business skills, how to stop frustration and anger from taking over and how to truly concentrate and focus when needed.
Furthermore, if you sign up to the program, you will get access to fantastic books on golf in digital format. The library is regularly updated and some of these books are rare and you will struggle to find them anywhere else. Some of the titles include Joe Novak’s Golf Can Be An Easy Game, Golf Is A 4 Letter Word (this is one for fun), Scott Camden’s Golf Secrets Of The Pros and more. You also receive the 289 page eBook Inside The Mind of Winners.
Each of these books are incredibly valuable and would cost you hundreds of dollars if you were to buy them in stores. Added to that is the fact that many of them are no longer available in stores, which would make them even more expensive. Furthermore, further titles get added regularly and you will continue to have access to these.
What I Liked
- There is so much information in here, that even if you don’t apply it to your golf game, you will still have learned invaluable things about life in general. This is particularly true because it teaches you so many things about your own emotions and mind.
- The bonuses are absolutely amazing and really make the $47 you have to pay for the programs seem insignificant. Furthermore, new books are added to the library regularly, and you get a lifetime subscription to this library so long as you continue to own the program itself.
- It comes with an 8 week money back guarantee.
What I Didn’t Like
- I found there were too many references to different books, golfers and authors.
- There is a chance that your friends don’t want to play golf with you anymore, because you become so good that they feel inadequate!
I fully recommend this program to anybody who wants to improve their game of golf. In fact, I would recommend it not just to those who don’t have time to practice, but to those who spend every spare hour on the range. The information is incredibly well presented and hugely beneficial, and many of the lessons can be applied to other areas of your life as well. I really feel that Break 80 Without Practice is a fantastic package that anybody should invest in.